This 8 days Safari includes visit to Bwindi Impenetrable Forest, Queen Elizabeth National Park & Lake Mburo.
features lake mburo, queen elizabeth national park
DAY 1: Our tour begins from Kampala.
DAY 2: Queen Elizabeth National Park
From Kampala we drive through Mbarara southwest towards Kasese town. Arrive in Queen Elizabeth National Park and check-in at Mweya Safari Lodge. More than 600 bird species have been recorded and what is thought to be the highest concentration of hippos in the entire African continent.
DAY 3: Queen Elizabeth National Park
We move to Kasenyi Track in search of lions, elephants, solitary buffaloes.
DAY 4: Kyambura Gorge, transfer to Bwindi Forest
We head to the Kyambura wildlife reserve. Here we will be able to track the chimpanzee in the tropical rain forest. Thereafter drive through stunning savannah grasslands as we head towards the breathtaking adventures of Bwindi Impenetrable Forest National Park.
DAY 5: Buhoma, Gorilla tracking
We trek through the rainforest and bamboo covered slopes, accompanied by a guide and trackers, in search of a mountain gorilla family.
DAY 6: Bwindi Impenetrable Forest, Munyanga waterfall, birding walks.
We head towards the breathtaking adventures of Bwindi Impenetrable Forest National Park. We relax mid-morning as we take in the majesty of our surroundings. Heading to Munyanga water falls, we go on a guided tour looking for the many bird species available here. More than 230 different species of birds have been sighted here. Full accommodation included.
DAY 7: Lake Mburo National Park
We drive to Lake Mburo National Park where we will go on a game drive in search of eland antelope, zebra, impala and many acacia- associated birds. We visit some of the five lakes within the park where hippos, crocodiles and variety of water birds will be seen. We return to the camp for dinner and overnight stay.
DAY 8: We come back to Kampala and onward transfer to the airport.
|PACKAGE PRICES (USD) – including gorilla, chimp permits|
|PAX||Package Price In Double
|1 PAX||$ 4,520.00|
|2 PAX||$ 3,310.00|
|3 PAX||$ 3,305.00|
|4 PAX||$ 3,075.00|
|5 PAX||$ 2,960.00|
|6 PAX||$ 2,890.00|
The 1-person includes the SRS. Jeep Supplement $ 520 per group.
All Rates includes:
• Daily breakfast, except on first day
• Meal plan as listed in the itinerary (BB in Kampala & Entebbe, FB on tour)
• Accommodation on a shared basis, as listed in the itinerary
• All fees for parks, and entrances
• 1 Gorilla Permit,
• 1 Chimpanzee permit
• Mineral/bottled water in vehicle
• All transfers, fuel with 4×4 vehicle
• English speaking driver-guide all along the tour
• Boat Cruise on Kazinga Channel
• Nature walks
• Boat Cruise on Lake Mburo
• Meals in Kampala and Entebbe
• Visa fees for Uganda
• Extra drinks at lunches and dinners
• Air tickets
• Personal Expenditures; phone calls, laundry
• For Single rooms, the Supplement (SRS) has to be paid.
- Pricing will vary depending on tour type, date, number of adults and children, and per your personalized choice(s)
- This will be re confirmed with you in writing once your choices have been made
For further details, Click on Availability, Contact us: +1-407-917-8079 or Send Enquiry.